Radfan Vs Radiator Shelves

Radiators only radiate 20% of the heat they produce, the remaining 80% is convected up to the ceiling or escapes through a nearby window. The Radfan actively redirects the 80% of heat that is lost via convection and uses low power fans to move the warm air out into the room. Radiator shelves are planks of wood that attach to the wall or slot behind the radiator. The idea behind them is that they stop heat rising up against the wall and passively deflect it into the room

Works well in a conservatory, is quiet and keeps the heat where it is needed.

David Lambert - Amazon Review

The Radfan family

Classic Small

Classic Medium

Classic Large